Wednesday 15 August 2007

War on the Floor



Lookie! I have space in my room at last! Of course it doesn't have that dotted line around it in real life, I just put it in to make it easier to see in the photo.

It might not seem that impressive, but after nine months of almost non-stop tidying, (who am I kidding?) it's always nice to see progress of some kind. And what progress it is. As you can see, top left, there is still a fair clutter build-up by the door, but once I squeeze in, I can walk straight across to the other side of the room without having to step over or squeeze past anything. It is quite something.

That box at the top right of the dotted space area is full of documents from work, which I shall be dumping into the recycling bin the next time I'm in the office. Even more space will soon be mine!

So as you can see, progress is good.. All that's left is to tackle the bits around the sides... which as you can see, may be a little trickier..

No comments: