Tuesday 11 March 2008

Business Update With Antnoise

Welcome to the Business Update with Antnoise. Our top story tonight.. that Northern Rock savings account I opened? Screwed! On Saturday the interest rate went down to 6.25%. Which, by the way, is less than the 6.49% it used to be. Bah.

Meanwhile, in energy news, a gas and electricity bill of £250 has arrived. I'm not sure if this is good or not. Helpfully, my energy supplier has drawn me some graphs showing the deleterious effect I am having on the environment. I am sure these will be useful.

Apparently I can offset my carbon emissions by spending £55 on solar panels for Africa. That said, if I had my own solar panels maybe I wouldn't be using so much electricity in the first place. Why should Africa have all the fun?







No comments: