Sunday 30 August 2009

Meerkat Research

Being a person of immense wealth and taste, I find that my opinions are always very much in demand. So it is that my email inbox is very often graced by invitations to take part in online surveys, in exchange for valuable benefits such as competition entry, or perhaps the odd few nectar points.

One such survey I have just finished was asking all kinds of strange questions, including "What song would you like played at your funeral?" and "How long do you think you're going to live for?"

These are not your average survey questions, and I had to think a little while before answering. In the end I chose Samuel Barber's Adagio For Strings to be played upon my passing, but not any time soon, as I have decided that I will live to at least the age of 120.

If not longer!

No comments: