Saturday 5 January 2008

OMG! SHOOZ!


OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I must have THESE shoes as well! When did this happen? When did they start making excellent shoes like these? Why did nobody tell me?

What happens to the happy shoes if I get these? Wearing one pair means I wouldn't be wearing the other.. how could I do that? How could I even choose between them when they are clearly both of equal and inescapable excellence?

Could I wear both? I could wear them both, couldn't I! That would be doubly excellent. I'm sure I could pull it off. If I can find some neon socks to match them - I'd need a different colour on each foot, obviously, otherwise I'd look stupid.

If I find out what size my feet actually are, I'm pretty sure my credit card is going to take a fashion beating. But who wouldn't be delighted by that? Maybe I need a new look for the new year. Hey, maybe I could wear a red dog collar to go with it... goth is in now, right? I shall name my new look 'Neongoth' or something like that. I'm sure it'll be cool.

No comments: