Friday 15 May 2009

Rumours Of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

It's been altogether much too long since I last posted. Somehow, all kinds of nothing got in the way between me and keeping my millions and millions of readers up-to-date with all the latest news from my tiny little mind. A heinous omission, and hopefully one which this post is on the way to correcting.

Many times recently I have often thought "I must blog about that", and then I think that I can't really do that until I get around to writing the "re-establishing" article (like this) which re-introduces myself and explains where I've been all this time. The truth is that really I haven't been anywhere, although I've still been feeling a little under the weather from my entirely unpleasant experiences at the end of last year.

I did buy some more donuts in January, though, and they were very nice.

Anyway, erm, I'm back. More soon. :)

No comments: