Tuesday 26 September 2006

Help! Help!

This is terrible. I want to do my shopping and ensure that my home is full of adequate provisions in order that I may live, thrive and survive for another week.. and Tesco's Online Grocery Delivery Website is broken, or at least faulty in some way, advising me to "please try later."

This is awful! What happens if I try later and it is still not working? A man could starve to death. Earlier today my Internet stopped working for several minutes. This too poses a major threat to road safety. The world is just too unreliable these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH... i dunno.... one could.... say... WALK to the shop, get a trolley and scoot around the said shop collecting items of fancy and necessity <grins>.... its a scary world out there - but some of us have to live in it!!!!

Me.....