Saturday 5 April 2008

Dullard's Diary

1. Got rid of three bags of rubbish.

2. Found somewhere for the spare duvet to go, instead of it being parked in the hall.

3. Dismantled the cardboard box I had been using as an upstairs rubbish bin.

4. Wandered around the shops down the road looking for a proper rubbish bin.

5. Came home having found none that I liked, so decided to use a leftover paper bin from a broken shredder as the new upstairs rubbish bin. It looks nice but is really very much smaller.

6. Rang up to cancel my broadband. "You mean you want a MAC code to transfer to another company?" - "No, I actually want to cancel my broadband completely, I don't want it any more." - Saving £25 per month, which is nice.

7. Thought of other ways to save money.

8. Wondered if having an opinion about rubbish bins is a sign of getting old.

9. Resolved to continue throwing things away tomorrow.

No comments: